The examples are as follows:
1) utilizing 'always active' text-to-speech icons
2) Greeting new acquaintance
3) Asking for favor. Can be text-to-speech or SMS text.
4) Suggesting an activity. Can be TTS or SMS.
5) Requesting lunch from menu . (french option)
6) Requesting personal assistance for going visiting.
7) Breakfast ordering. (Spanish option)
8) 'Always active' text-to speech icons - spanish.
NonVerbal disabled communication App, functioning on a 10" Phablet allowing the disabled to communicate with friends and family via Text-to-Speech or SMS texts. All communication performed via simply touching screen icons / predetermined text files. Listed below are actual videos of possible communications.